WTB: G4 PB or Tower... $500-600 offer!

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
Hi all, I recently broke my iBook (stupid me) and I cannot stand to use this Windows PC anymore. Basically, I'm offering $500 ($600 max) + S&H for any G4 based PowerBook or PowerMac desktop system.

For the PowerBook, I'm hoping for at least a 450MHz TiBook with a DVD drive. If this is what you have, please get in contact.

For the PowerMac, I'm hoping again for at least 450MHz. Doesn't matter what drive(s) it has, as long as it has AGP graphics. I can go from there.

Want to get in contact with me? Please don't use Private Messaging! I'll try to check back daily, so either post in here or send all e-mails to blingbling3k12@comcast.net and explain what you have to offer. Photos are a plus, I don't think I'd buy without seeing the product anyways, but they'd definitely help.

If I can't find a reasonable offer on here or eBay within the next few weeks, I'll basically end up upgrading a Windows PC to a level that I can get some work done with. It's a horrible place to be, but if I have to, I guess I will do it.

Thanks for reading and I hope you can help me out here! :)

Edit: Well that was quick, I've gotten into an arrangement with a member of the MacNN boards for a system, so this thread is no longer necessary. If a mod would like to close or delete, they can do as they please. Thanks to those who looked.

Back