WTB: HDD for Powermac 7200/75

bobarotti

Registered
Friends,
I am trying to acquaint myself with Apple computers and have acquired a Powermac (PowerPC) 7200/75 without a HDD and would like to buy one cheaply. :D (This is just a project and I can't devote a lot of money to it.) If anyone has a working drive to spare please contact me either here or through my email... onebobarotti@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Bob

Sorry it's taken so long to respond, been quite busy with school ending. I might have a SCSI hard drive laying around, depends how much you want to spend on it though.

Well, that would in turn depend on size and condition. Basically, I am not interested in spending more than $10. Again, this would depend on size and condition.

I have, I think a 1 GB, a 4 GB, and 500 MB laying around. If I find the 1 GB, I'll sell that for around $10 plus shipping of course.

That seems like a plan. Let me know if you can find the 1gb scsi drive and how much you need for shipping. We also need to decide on how to transfer funds. I have paypal if that's convenient for you. Thanks for your effort.

Well I found my drive, now I just need to find out what I had on it as I don't have a computer with SCSI anymore.... I will charge $15 in all, shipping included. Send me your address in a PM or I think the forum has an option to email? Anyways, then I'll send it out as soon as I get everything off of the drive.

Back