-108 Out of Memory error in Quark 3.32

radius

Registered
Trying to run Quark 3.32 within Classic on OS Ten 10.4.8 however each time i launch the app i'm getting the '-108 out of memory'

Upgrading is the simplest solution however this is not an option at this moment in time :O(

I've tried upping the memory for Quark. Binning the prefs, rebuilding the Mac [on several occasions, including partitioning the drive], installing Quark from different sources........getting desperate here.....

Can anyone shed any light on this error & a possible resolve?

If upgrading Quark is not an option, then restoring a previously working combination of the OS and Quark is the only other option that still includes using Quark.
Quark is the first major page layout/graphic design software company to have released a universal binary. This goes a long way toward restoring my faith in the company as a customer/technology driven organization as opposed to a lethargic solely profit driven organization.
If I relied on Quark for my current job, I would have begged-borrowed-stolen then money for an upgrade. The sooner classic is retired, the better.

That said, I understand the desire/need to save money and only upgrade when you absolutely must. Maybe it's time to evaluate whether you must, and/or whether you should raise your rate.

Back