10GB iPod For Sale!

richardwharvey

Registered
Ok here's the deal. I bought a 10GB iPod 15 days ago from the Apple Store in Durham NC. I bought the xtrememac iPod case a couple of days later. Both work great, and I love the iPod..

The problem is, when I inserted the iPod into the xtrememac case, because the case is tight, the plastic face of the case created some minor, minor light scratches on the sides of the front of the iPod. They are not cuts or gouges, just minor faint light surface scratches. However I am a perfectionist nutcase and it makes me crazy.

I would be interested in selling this iPod for a loss to someone a little more balanced than myself, so I can buy a new one.

I am interested in any reasonable offers.

My email address is richardwharvey@yahoo.com

Do you have any pictures? A lot of people like to see for themselves what they're getting into before they buy something even with a little damage. I'm sure it's not a big deal, but to someone like yourself they could get disapointed if the scratches bother them that bad.

I would be delighted to take some picture if you are interested, I don't think that I will be able to successfully capture the surface imperfections with a camera. It has to be in bright sunlight with just the right angle to see them.

just a tip:

getting the iPod at that "right angle" and then taking the picture without a flash might help.

Scratches and stuff like that are usually really hard to catch on film - but it might be possible ;)

Thank you for your offer, but I am looking more around 399. Afterall, it is a brand new product, with an Apple Warranty and in perfect working order, min us a couple of faint scratches.

I know, i was just testing you. :)
I'd be more than happy to buy the iPod from you, if you can wait a few more days for the money! I need to contact my father for some dough, which shouldn't take long!

I would use the iPod as an external HD for my iBook, which currently only has 10 GB internal on it's own...which with Carracho is nothing. :)

Thanks.

Provo, Utah.

You not up for a regular mail exchange? i send the money, you send the stuff?

Yea, that's fine. I am just new to this online selling and wasn't sure how it was handled. I am getting quite a few emails about the iPod, so should I blow off the other guys who are interested? I don't know if I mentioned, but I also bought the grey leather xtrememac case the other day for around $50 and I am throwing that in with the deal, no charge.

That's great! Free case is good. :)
You might as well tell everybody to hold off on their bids, currently I'm the only one getting the iPod. :)

I'll get you $400 through $500 by next week, if you can wait that long! I've been doing trades/sales over the internet for a long while now, it's great! So, i'll contact you through a reply to this thread, and a Private Message when I have the money, is that Ok?

hey trip, while you're at it, can I get $500 also? i need a G4 expansion card for this old mac that I got FOR FREE from my office! :D

who doesn't want to have an ipod lately? However, things gets a bit funny when you follow these threads as this perfectionist's ad is the most popular one. I often giggled as I read through the messages.

Well done for the one who got it. Enjoy and don't show off too much :p

Cheers

Back