alubook update today?

Zammy-Sam

Desertchild
I read some rumors about the powerbooks getting some updates today or tomorrow.
Anyone who can confirm this?

I seriously doubt it. The new updates are more likely July time.

G5 PowerBooks probably be New Year 2005 and they won't be an inch thick.

My two cents worth...

Why have the upgrades slowed down?!?!

When I first "switched" 3 years ago, Apple gave me reason to buy 5 (FIVE!) PowerBooks in the first 18 months...

Since I bought my 17" in February of last year the only upgrade has been to a 1.33 GHz processor...

Where's the new stuff? I want a new toy!!!

;-)

applewhore, I think you and me understand eachother.
I still don't see any reasons to get away from my tibook, but I would love to ;)
And I have it for more than one year...

absolutely, zammy-sam!

my PB does everything I need (and more)...

it doesn't stop me from wanting a new one!

As Four Non Blondes put it : Bigger, Better, Faster, More!

I know it's indicative of all of my worst personal traits, but never mind - I want to spend some money on Apple kit!

Well a lot of rumors are going about today, some still about a G5 update today... But then if we look at the other rumors for the 24th or whenever it was, its not likley that these are going to bet that creditable :( . A well heres Hoping!

Pippin said:
Well a lot of rumors are going about today, some still about a G5 update today... But then if we look at the other rumors for the 24th or whenever it was, its not likley that these are going to bet that creditable :( . A well heres Hoping!

God bless you, Pippin. Hope is what we need in these days. And your post just gave me a reason to not leave work and hit the bed ;)

dont they update models or introduce things exactly one month after macworld...? the start of next week, maybe?

oh man...
oh man...
i love my 17"pb!!!!!
sleek!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe, this is my 2nd PB, after the 1st G Ti 400

hey thanks!
seriously, this 17" is perfect!
before, i was seriously in dilemma on the 15 and 17, voila, the 17 is the perfect choice, yea yea, i know, its huge, bulky and heavy *to some of you guys* but hey, i do, and i really am, loving it!!!

Well Zidion

It may happen as it often does after one has just purchased a product and mentioned it here ;) Its like it always rains after the guy down our street washed his car.

Back