!!! (Amazing GFX) !!!

Trip

Registered
I just downloaded something, because a friend of mine recommended it to me. What is it? It's Chimera Navigator 0.2.7! Now 75% of the people who view this thread will ask to themselves "So what?"...

...here's what: the buttons/graphics! I was wondering what program they made those graphics in! If anybody knows, or has a way to find out, please contact me!

Finally: what do you guys think of Chimera Navigator? Do you like it or hate it?

Hmmm...uploading attachments doesn't work in Chimera...so just look at my current avatar. It's a button I stole from the application.

Nope, Chimera is a "browser" in every sense of the word :) meaning, no uploading or downloading of any kind. Ugh. It's SO awesome though--I just wish it worked more... so I have to use OmniWeb, my next best choice I guess...

BlueFusion: What do you think of the button graphics in Chimera? Do you know how they made those?

Argh! So cool!

I agree completely. Chimera kicks at 0.2.7... sure it doesn't have anything, and I certainly can't use it as my default browser, but I can't WAIT for 1.0 :)

Back