Amazing Realization... reply (?)

solrac

Mac Ninja
reply to .dev.lqd in the Amazing Realization thread... it's not posting there for some reason?

Thank you. No. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything or repair my reputation as it needs no repairing. I'm just letting my opinion be known. Isn't that what a forum is for? And I agree with everything you say. That's my point. Adobe NEEDS you just as much as it NEEDS me. The combination of YOU and ME is what makes money.

I pirate the software. I don't care too much. I know it's stealing but to me it's like jaywalking. However I learn it and hope to buy it one day.

YOU remind constantly how it's horrible and stealing. You will make sure I buy it one day.

Put two and two together. Without people like you that remind people like us that it's illegal, we might not buy it. But I will surely buy it as soon as I can, partly because of your insight.

Read Alex Chucarro's post, that is sooo true, about the immigrants. It's a perfect analogy. And I'm not surprised if Alias | Wavefront released a crack for it's own software (Maya). I got that crack. I haven't BEGUN to learn 3D yet. I want to, and I will ONLY because I got that crack. I'm definetely not going to school to learn 3D. And it has to be Maya because that would get me the jobs if I move to that field. Because Maya is the standard for high end.

But thanks to you (.dev.lqd) and all the anti-piracy legislation, Alias can be sure I'll pay for Maya as soon as I can afford it.

Back