Any good soul have savegames for RTCW?

Kharms

Registered
A bug after the Übersoldat, the last in mission five followed by a cutscene and then...nothing. Running 1.33 on 10.2.4 Tibook 1 Ghz, and the game is solid till now. An unexpected quit. Blast! I've tried and tried and came up with the solution to get hold of a savegame that starts in mission 6. Hmm Anybody? The file is easiest mailed to me directly. I have to save the World you know. ;)

kharms@rekkord.com

Originally posted by Kharms
A bug after the Übersoldat, the last in mission five followed by a cutscene and then...nothing. Running 1.33 on 10.2.4 Tibook 1 Ghz, and the game is solid till now. An unexpected quit. Blast! I've tried and tried and came up with the solution to get hold of a savegame that starts in mission 6. Hmm Anybody? The file is easiest mailed to me directly. I have to save the World you know. ;)

kharms@rekkord.com

Start the game with the command-line parameter " set sv_cheats 1" then during gameplay,press ~ to bring down the console. Now type any of the following codes.
/god -God mode "Immortal"
/notarget -Enemies dont attack
/noclip -No clipping mode "fly around mode"
/give all -Get all weapons and ammo
/mapname -Get the current map name
/give 9mm -Gives 9mm Bullets
/give health xxxx -Gives Health xxxx, xxxx is the amount of health
/give dynamite -Give Dynamite
/give armor xxxx -Gives Armor, xxxx is the amount of armor
/spdevmap mapname -Jump to mapname

Map Names:
escape1
escape2
tram
village1
village2
crypt1
crypt2
church
boss1
forest
rocket
dam
chateau
dark
dig
castle
end
beach
village
boss2
rocket
baseout
assault
factory
trainyard
norway
xlabs
wine
wine2
wine3

If you can load into any place in singel player, you can use the cheat to switch to the level you need. Hope this helps you.

A bundle of thanks! It's interesting though, all mapnames seems to work BUT the One I wanted to start from, more specifically, mission 6 part one, named Bramburg dam. Huh! a super bug! Well I just have to skip that one and head for part two which I Can load. Utterly utterly stange...

k h a r m s

Tibook SD 1Ghz 10.2.5

When I first got the game, it did the same thing with the tram level (3rd section of the first mission). Sucked, but i bypassed it. The map itself is what was messing up for some reason. It stopped doing it at one point, & has been fine ever since.

Back