Apple Japan Switch Ads

Dear All,

Excellent! If Japan can have a "Switch" campagin of they own, why can't the rest of the world?

Where are the UK Switchers? Sh*t, just remembered, everyone uses a PC here in the UK...

Shame on you Apple UK Marketing section.

Originally posted by cockneygeezer
Dear All,

Excellent! If Japan can have a "Switch" campagin of they own, why can't the rest of the world?

Where are the UK Switchers? Sh*t, just remembered, everyone uses a PC here in the UK...

Shame on you Apple UK Marketing section.
http://www.apple.com/uk/switch/ and there are a few people who use a mac

You UK people...always crying about this and that. Just suck it up for one day, Ok. :p

Those Japanese switchers are crazy cool! :D

any other switchers that are not the US guys? Russia has the same US guys, so does the UK.

Japan has these original guys! They all look better too, lol. I don't know... they have more personality. I wish someone would translate them!!!

Yeah - translation would be nice. They even have their own 'Ellen Feiss.' (I'm talking about Momo Kokikuchi) I bet those Japanese guys are going buckwild crazy over her now.

Mushi mushi. :)

It would be funny to hear a native UK switch ad though. It would be like "I was using my PC one lovely afternoon when the DAMN BLOODY thing crashed right before Tea time.":D

Originally posted by drustar
Yeah - translation would be nice. They even have their own 'Ellen Feiss.' (I'm talking about Momo Kokikuchi) I bet those Japanese guys are going buckwild crazy over her now.

Mushi mushi. :)

Hey, not just the Japanese men! Me too! LOL ;)
She reminds me of a girl I dated in College (except her voice was wonderful!), ahh memories! :)

Originally posted by tk4two1
It would be funny to hear a native UK switch ad though. It would be like "I was using my PC one lovely afternoon when the DAMN BLOODY thing crashed right before Tea time.":D

LOL
I know what you mean!
A friend and I went to see The Counting Crows, they where opening for The Who.

When the people from The Who where talking, that's EXACTLY how they sounded!

At one point the singer started talking with a security guy who was keeping people from the stage, saying he refused to sing to someone's back and "either you leave, or I do", but the way he said it was funny as heck! :)

I second you with Momo Kokikuchi, Tormente! Also, shes more of a Janie Porsche than Ellen Feiss..

Back