application switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmacfan

Registered
While the dock is nice and a godd way to switch applications, it is sometimes a bit sluggish in bringing what you want to the front. You can quickly move between applications using the applicationn switcher activated by using command-tab. Unfortuantely, you have to hold down the command key and keep tabbing to get to your application. It would work so much nicer if this brought up the tool and then releasing the keys did not close it until after you had selected your desired application.

Inadvertently, while using my logitech optical cordless mini-mouse, I have discovered a way to make this happen. If I scroll hroizontally, the application switcher comes up and stays up until I select the program that I want to use. I like this so much that I am trying to figure out how to make it happen on a mouse with no horizontal scroll.

Well, you can also simply click on the right icon once the appswitcher is active. However: You can also simply use the Dock, then, instead... Is holding down the command key so difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back