April Fool's

What was? The macutopia thing? If so, than I got it completely wrong ;)
However, there was a nice fool of a german IT-site. They presented a firmware update that allows most of the digicams to shift the wavelength of the ccd to a spectrum where you can take pics through clothes and walls. ;) I was first downloading this and being trapped :D

Ha!
There were a couple of other April Fool's things on some other sites. Like one about Google using Mac XServes for their new Gmail initiative. I almost fell for that.
Almost.

diablojota said:
Ha!
There were a couple of other April Fool's things on some other sites. Like one about Google using Mac XServes for their new Gmail initiative. I almost fell for that.
Almost.

Haha, i was so confused this morning.

I think a <body style="filter: flipv;"> would have been much funnier.

It makes pages go topsy-turvy in Windows IE. ;)

CNN had it as well. Even on the news ticker. Lots of sites had the gmail. Easily, the biggest April Fool's joke of the year.

Well , I fell for it ,Hook , Line and Sinker . I even went so far as replying to the e-mail to inform me when it was ready! . Oh My , Here comes the spam and other nasties .

LarryD

Well - Apple might have been an April fool's joke.

It was founded 1 April 1976 - makes today be Apple's 28th birthday :D

Walmart's been doing that for well over a year now, probably more like two. It was originally Linux Mandrake as the distro, then they added Lindows. Recently (past 6 months or so) it was either Lindows or SUSE. Not it seems they're doing either Lindows, Lycoris, or Sun's Java Desktop systems.

Back