Are these forums anti-european?

GreenMadona

Registered
I ask the question in this "open letter" forum because I was suprised to have suscribe with a normal email, indicating my europe origin and didn't get the right to post even after suscribing.

Now I tried with an email from another american country, everything work fine.

How get an account that never post but that registered, confirmed and suscribe and then forbidden to any post appart from its email id or an UGLY bug. :)

Ha well, just my grin open letter.

Weird - so it didn't work for you with for example wanadoo.fr but does with yahoo.ca? Could it be your other email had dummy filters so it thought the new reply notification of macosx.com was spam? :-/

We are not anti-european, a big percentage of active users are around the world (Europe, both Americas, Australia etc) and not even all of the mods are from USA. ;)

we most definitly are not anti-european. we welcome members from around the world. sorry for any problems you had with your original attempt, but i have to believe that the problem was with your email and not our site. we have plenty of non-american members as some evidence for this. you needed to respond to your confirmation email to be able to post after initial registration. obviously you have figured that out.

welcome to macosx.com!1 hope you enjoy it here!!

Back