"Ask a question" blank for techs?

macbri

Mac (r)evolution
Maybe this is normal since we techs are supposed to *answer* questions, not ask them :)

Anyway I cannot see anything but a blank page if I go to http://macosx.com/tech-support/ask/ when logged into my tech account. Not even a single character with "view source". I've cleared the cache, (FF and Safari), restarted the apps, even rebooted! If I logout from my tech account and load the page I see the normal page recommending I register....

(I registered a test account which works fine so I got what I needed from the page, I'm just curious if I'm the only one seeing this with my tech account). Thx.

Thanks Eric. Yup, latest everything on the mac (10.4.8) and FF 2. But I've also tried with FF2 and FF1.5.0.4 on a linux box from both my own account and root, so I think I've ruled out my cache or anything local-account specific as a cause :) Thought it might be net-related but I have the same problems at home or at work. Anyone else see this ever?

I have no problem either.

PM Scott with this problem. It could be a permissions problem with your membership account.

Just a thought: do you have some programs installed on both computers that could be causing problems, or do you have the same ISP?

Nothing along those lines, and work/home ISPs are different. I even tried IE6 and FF1.5 on a WinXP box at work with the same result, so it looks like Cheryl's right and it's something on the server-side....

Back