[ATTN} Anyone want to be part of a new Rockin game project?

XTmac

Registered
A friend of mine has had an idea for what could easily become one of the legendary games on the Mac to date. Thus we invite you all to participate in this at the get-go.

It is a highly unique and exciting period-based RPG with on and offline play. With the most open and enthralling play of any Mac RPG and a background that will keep you on your toes—overall a game like no other.

We need people for pretty much everything and as you all know an excellent idea is only as good as the people who make it. So if you have any graphics or coding skills please get in touch with us on AIM or email: macsatin@mac.com, mattstoton aka rjsanddls@mts.net

Graphic designers will need to be able to do rich angled 2D graphics. Coders should be comfortable in Cocoa/Carbon/Java as the project needs (mainly cocoa). When it is finished those who helped will shared in the profits and will be free to a job at the game house that is planned if this goes well. Keep in mind that it is a large project the likes of which is seldom seen (in either size or quality).

Anyone who wishes to lend a hand, make some money and possibly have a job later on will need to sign an NDA before we tell you anymore.

Ask any questions you have but it is very hush-hush at the moment. This will be commercial software and not a cheap shareware game. We'll leave you with this hint:

"How bad do you wanna be? How good you wanna be? Do you have what it takes to become a legend? Can you handle it?"

Sounds really cool!
Don't suppose you'd be wanting a web site designer in a few months/years? ;)

Doesn't sound all that credible, but hey, what do I know. You should be able to answer this: What company do you work for? Where is it, and where are you?

I'd be able, glad and willing to work on the graphics portion, either conceptual or actual data. I don't currently have access to any 3D programs (besides the Bryce 4 demo—::ha::), but I have Photoshop 7 and I'm very profficient in it. I can learn 3D if provided with a program, as well.

Private message me if you want me on your team. This would basically be a dream come true for me.

Back