Back to Mac

peco

Registered
Hi, new here.

Just ordered a Macbook Pro Core 2 Duo, 15 inch, 2 Gb Ram etc.... It's been 7 years since I owned a Mac, in 3-4 days I'll be working on a Mac again, GGREEEEEAT!!!!

Have a big project ahead of me, have to edit 250 hours of DV in Final Cut Pro. Will receive private tutoring but will need help along the way for sure ;) Hope I can get adwise from you guys.

Can't wait to get started, just need my Mac and then wave goodbye to my PC!

Hey there, the MacBook Pro is going to be my next step from my iBook - let me know how you get on, when's it arriving? I was planning on the 15.4" or the 17" not sure

They had it in the store so they just have to send it, guess I'll receive it monday as the latest. If I wanted the 17 inch they had to send it from Shanghai = 3 weeks of waiting (or more).

I will give you feedback as soon as I get it :D

cheers - nice one, 3 weeks?! thats one hellova wait - i usually buy my stuff online now its easier i have no real apple store or reseller near me lol

3 weeks thru apples online store. Was easier to order it directly from a shop since they had it in stock = less waiting, only 3 days;)

My Macbook Pro Core Duo 2 was sent today, will receive it tomorrow :) Gonna be a great weekend for sure!

most definately - theres something about opening the box seting the battery and waiting, itching to install your apps on it and configure the settings

enjoy :D

Just got the Macbook Pro, awesome :) Now it's time to play. Will send some feedback later.

Only have one thing to say: AMAZING! Heat, noice from screen etc, nope, none what so ever, random shutdown NO not so far (24 hours of use). This is an awesome computer, looks and finish are great, features I haven't seen on a pc (I will give mine to my kids), well I could go on........ but won't!

A VERY happy Macbook Pro owner :)

The Macbook Pro is now fully loaded with: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, Final Cut Pro etc.

Have tested for a couple of day and everything runs smooth. Still no random shutdowns og strange sounds. This is an awesome computer, even Final Cut Pro runs like a small application, very fast!

Best computer I ever had!!!!!! The PC are used by my kids now, glad I got rid of that piece of s... Bye bye Bill and windows (gonna keep my Macbook clean and won't install windows on it, NO WAY)!

:D

Back