Best RSS reader for MAC?

moijk

Registered
I love Google Reader, but it doesn't support authenticated feeds and to keep a tab with my univ's rss feed I'd like a reader that does support that. So instead of spending my time trying out a bunch I'm just asking if anyone who have and got a preference in that respect? I've been using thunderbird under win and linux for the same purpose, but if there are better alternatives I'm all open.

MacMail is pretty great at adding RSS feeds - just click "+" and enter the rss url. Pretty sweet! And you can track them all along with your email, and mix them all together if you prefer.

I keep them as separate folders under my Mail folders.

Yea, I saw some good ones in my search. however the one I decided to use is NetNewsWire. Not only did it support authenticated news feeds, but it also synced with google reader so what I read or did in the netnewswire was reflected in google reader. So I can keep using google reader when I'm on a borrowed computer, or use NetNewsWire when I am on my own without having to browse through anything I've previosly read. genious! :)

Back