Burn original size photos to a DVD.

mommajet

Registered
I have exported the albums from iPhoto. I want burned to the desktop--which should return the photos to their original file size. When I burn to a DVD via the Burn folder--the photos are compressed. They are usless to me in this compressed state. I need the full size files of the photos to print quality pictures and to load onto a PC for other work requiring large sized files for quality printed pictures. My DVD does not show up on my desktop so I can just drag the folder to the DVD to burn it I have to use the burn folder.

This section is for posting HOW-TOs and other tutorials, not for asking "how to do something". This is mentioned in one of the sticky threads in this particular topic section.

Mods, please move...thanks.

Ok, then--where should I post? I saw posts on other threads asking how to do something and they were asked to move to this thread--major confusion, here.
I read all thirteen pages of the How To's an didn't see the answer to the question--where do I go?? Thanks.;)

(Obviously I don't know what I am talking about--help is needed. :))

The "burn" in iPhoto is really meant as a means to back up your photos so that they can be used by iPhoto. To use your photos on a PC or other, use the export function from within iPhoto app texport your selection to your desktop and then burn to a CD/DVD using Toast, Disk Utility, etc. Be sure to check the preference for Windows compatible.

Back