Can I?

Moni2276

Registered
OK! I have an eMac it came with Jaguar 10.2.4. I then got another eMac that came with Tiger 10.4.3. SO on the Jaguar eMac I installed Tiger With out buying a new licencse. BIG NO NO. Illegal.. so anyway I NEED to put Jaguar back. Is this possible? I have both set of discs that came with computers. Does the older restore cd really restore and can it be done a once a newer verson has been installed.

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

Monica

Moni2276 said:
OK! I have an eMac it came with Jaguar 10.2.4. I then got another eMac that came with Tiger 10.4.3. SO on the Jaguar eMac I installed Tiger With out buying a new licencse. BIG NO NO. Illegal.. so anyway I NEED to put Jaguar back. Is this possible? I have both set of discs that came with computers. Does the older restore cd really restore and can it be done a once a newer verson has been installed.

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

Monica

You can either boot from the Jaguar disk, do an erase and install, or an archive and install (click the options button on the installation screen). Either way downgrading should be no problem.

If you have Tiger installed on the older machine and it's working ok, why not leave it alone. There are no OS X police. It is illegal, but no one is going to come for you..

Back