"Cannot sync with .Mac at this time"...

Ripcord

Senior Lurker
Monday, July 14, 2003 8:26PM
This computer cannot sync to .Mac at this time. .Mac may be performing some maintenance or another machine of yours might be synchronizing. (Only one machine may synchronize with .Mac at a time.) Please try again later.
This computer cannot sync to .Mac at this time. .Mac may be performing some maintenance or another machine of yours might be synchronizing. (Only one machine may synchronize with .Mac at a time.) Please try again later.

I get this when I try to run iSync against my 60-day iSync demo that I signed up for about 30 days ago.

This is actually the first time I've run iSync on either of my two machines with this account, and I just rebooted, so I'm guessing that I'm not "trying to sync" at the moment. Has anyone else ever gotten this? Is this possibly just a .Mac problem?

Thanks,
Rip

Back