Cdrw

tagliatelle

like what? what kind of special effect can you get? labeling is labeling isn't it?:confused:

Damn. I was hoping this "special effect" would be some sort of decoder key so I could understand what the hell Herve is saying.

Oh well. You know what they say...
Shoefly horse is PowerBook vanilla iScoop.

P.S. I love the under-sides of CDs... such pretty colors.... silver, gold, blue, green.... but why no plaid???

Damn. I was hoping this "special effect" would be some sort of decoder key so I could understand what the hell Herve is saying.

Oh well. You know what they say...
Shoefly horse is PowerBook vanilla iScoop.

P.S. I love the under-sides of CDs... such pretty colors.... silver, gold, blue, green....

If people want to they can get at www.newegg.com for like $80-$83 or so a lite on 24-10-40 cdrw and use it in mac 100% compatible. The Quicksilver G4's have 12-10-32 cdrw in them and they are Lite On. At www.newegg.com they are selling the same brand only the next model so it's 24x10x40x and for WAY cheap. I bought the drive for my pc and it had a compatibility issue with my abit motherboard so I stuck it in my dual G4/450 once I found the apple cdrw drive is the exact same company. It's not compatible with finder burning, but is with Toast, boots, and is very fast. Haven't tried it with itunes yet. Finder burning is actually a lot slower then Toast cus with finder burning it makes an image on hard drive then burns it where as with Toast it just burns it. So you save the time of making an image.

Anyhow I just wanted to post.

Originally posted by adambyte
P.S. I love the under-sides of CDs... such pretty colors.... silver, gold, blue, green....

You can get black too, like the playstation1 disks.
Maybe you even can get dark-purple like ps2 disks?

Back