Check out this awesome iPod hack!

It just looks very similar to free hack Apple just provided which adds phonebook capabilities to your iPod for free.

Whoops, meant to add that I'd shell out $20 for the ability to carry around calendar info with me (if I had an iPod, which I desperately want but don't have a Firewire-equipped Mac--YET).

Originally posted by themacko
It just looks very similar to free hack Apple just provided which adds phonebook capabilities to your iPod for free.

Hack? Hah. Your use of the word here is wrong. It's a feature silly. :p This company is the one that's providing the hack.

Just so you guys know, even though the advertised feature is contact information, you can actually have little notes in the Contacts area... if you update your iPod to software version 1.1, you'll notice there's a little note that just tells you how to use the software. So you could put all of your appointment information and stuff in, if you really wanted to.

oops, I guess i used hack when I should have used update. Oh well, I'm gonna go hack some warez I just pirated off Carracho. :p

Back