Comedy Circuit Star Sarah Palin to pitch for next Presidency.

It seems to be human nature to attack anyone who doesn't conform to "social norms" and Jews have been steadfast in maintaining their beliefs in the face of enormous persecution.

There is a notion that if we let you be an exception we will have to let everyone follow their own beliefs then where would we be? Everyone thinking for themselves? Oh the horror!

Still it cuts both ways Rhisiart that she or her family could not tolerate you maintaining your own beliefs in the marriage. A friend of mine is married to a Jewish girl, with what I would call quite superstitious Jewish beliefs, but they seem perfectly happy.

I was aware of how much pressure can come from the spouse's family when I married across racial boundaries. But in the end they forgive you! Not necessarily the daughter though for having "let them down"! :) Racism is always something white people do!

Gotta love macosx.com's forums... this is why I come back day after day after day. Some discussions here are more in depth than college classrooms and even more eclectic than a smoke-filled college dorm room.

I also just wanted to add that Sarah Palin is oh so hot.

:) Have to agree. Not as strong a recommendation for high office as that you can see an uninhabited Russian island from a remote Alaskan fishing village, if you stand on your kitchen table.

We had a local extremely rascist politician who had a good run based on the the fact, I suspect, that a lot of older men thought she was hot. And their wives didn't seem to mind as they blindly shared her views and if she peeked their interest, that was to the good.

Show me one ex-VP candidate (who lost) become number 1? A lot of noise for nothing. Turn the page guys.

Back