Confused

tabletop

Registered
When I first came here as a guest for about 10 seconds I noticed at the bottom that you guys currently have 15 members, but after looking around a bit, it seems that this forum has more than just 15 members.

((am I the youngest one here???))

(Im 12)

You probably were looking at the "Online Members" information. That lists only the members who are currently online and actively browsing the forums... so what that means is that there are 15 members available for Private Messaging AT THAT TIME. There are far more members than that, however. Looks like 7,342 members as of this post...

Anyway, hello there. I'm BlueFusion, I've been a member only a few months, and I'm only 15. There are probably a few people around your age, and there are certainly quite a few people around my age... ABassCube, GameDog2112, Divibisan, BlingBling31k2, and SatanicPopArt, to name a few...

I've only been here for a week or two but welcome to the forums. I'm twelve also i'm pretty sure we're the two youngest on the forums unless their are some sneaky nine year old running around. :p You can probally find out a couple people's ages on the What's YOUR age? forum if you care. It doesn't really matter on here what age you are, the posters care a lot more about maturity here.

I'm 15. I've been coming here for a while. Just a minute let me check how long I've been coming here. 1 year!? seems like a lot longer. Oh well.

Anyway, welcome tabletop. This place is a lot more than just message boards, it's like that show Cheers. It's a place where everybody knows your name and there always glad you came.:D Uhm...now that I think about it, that theme song matches this site perfectly.

I think tabletop is younger than gamedog00.

tabletop b-day: October 10th, 1989
gamedog00 b-day: February 25th (I'm guessing 1990)

What year were you born gamedog00?

My grandfather's birthday is October 10th. Mine is Oct 1st, my grandmother's is Oct 17th, I have one friend whose birthday is Oct 11th, another whose birthday is Oct 23rd....

Small world. ;) Of course, statistically speaking one out of every 365 (or so) people has the same birthday as you. One in twelve has a birthday in the same month.

Back