Congrats to Matrix Agent

Congrats, Matrix Agent.

(insert some witty banter here. I'm fresh out -- afternoon sleepies and all that stuff)

Matrix has been lurking his way around here, but has provided some really nice quality (and funny at times :p) post ;)

CONGRATS PHIL!! You da man:D

we've sort of missed your constant posting here lately but it is true, when you post these days, it has been meaningful. Proud to consider you a friend.:)

Originally posted by RacerX
Hey, no one deserves it more! Congrats! It is members like you that have made this a great place to spend time.

Hooray for the Classic members!

To the started of one of the best threat at Herve’s...

Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

And for the longest time I could only picture him as Steven the Dell guy in an elf hat.:) Amazing how much you associate the avatar with the person.

Congrats... wish you were around this place more often. If you stay away for too long... you will never be able to catch up.!

Originally posted by dlookus

And for the longest time I could only picture him as Steven the Dell guy in an elf hat.:) Amazing how much you associate the avatar with the person.

Hmmm... How do you associate my avatar with me? :D

Originally posted by dlookus

No matter how many times I have seen his photo, I STILL imagine him like the DELL dude and it makes me want to punch the living daylights outta him...then I snap back to reality, remember who he really is and restrain myself ;)

Originally posted by xoot

Hmmm... How do you associate my avatar with me? :D

I imagined a crazy scientist...who was that guy who always said "gad-zooks" ? :p you would be saying "gad-xoots!" lol :p

You guys have inspired me...

In the coming days I will post an avatar that shows the dell man, changing to me, to ease you into this new phase. Or mabey not...:D

Congratulations Phil!
You are eligible to win $100,000.00 in our new grand sweepstakes. You may have already won!
All you need to do is mail in this post before the deadline and you will be eligible to win the grand prize!

Offer good till supplies last. Prizes are subject to change without notice and are held for the discretion of certain cretins.
:D

Back