Cool Mozilla 1.0 Feature

WOW!!! That's really cool! This allows Mozilla (probably specifically the Gecko rendering engine) to be embedded into an UI shell, a la Internet Explorer.

Originally posted by phatsharpie
WOW!!! That's really cool! This allows Mozilla (probably specifically the Gecko rendering engine) to be embedded into an UI shell, a la Internet Explorer.

I discoverd this by accident. I was quickly dragging pictures to mozilla to see what they would look like and (oopsie!) dragged a folder to the window instead. Then I thought "wow, that's kinda cool".

Another reason for Ed not to use Mozilla: It's starting to be more like IE with every release. Had to say it, yes indeedy.:)

yep, i have always found that others do a much better job of pointing out reasons for my general action (inaction?) of not using mozilla. of course it's hard to know what it does and doesn't do when you won't let it touch your HD anymore:D ;)

btw Niles - good move starting a real 'features' thread on mozilla (and in the right forum even). I was going to stay out of this one, but since you invited me...:rolleyes:

(oh and i hope you don't mind when i call you Niles. Niles is actually my favorite Frazier character. In fact, i think he is the funniest character on all of TV. so when i call you that, it is really a term of endearment, not a slander:) ) (and you did start it:D )

Hey Ed!

What's your AOL Instant Messenger screen name? I want to add it to my buddy list so we can converse in real time.:D

sorry Niles, i don't IM. not on any system. i would rather just talk on the phone. but maybe we can figure something out. Like i have been wanting to try the updates for netphone - GenghisCohen and i tried an older version one time and it worked alright. hopefully the updates will be better.

just an idea.:)

uh...the app i am talking about is NetFone (sorry about getting the spelling wrong before) and it is made by haxial

i don't think net2phone is available for Macs.

Back