"cordata" 14" color monitor. Can I get something for it?

martinatkinson

Registered
Hello!

I have a "cordata" 14" color monitor for sale. The only reason I am selling this is because I just upgraded to a 15" monitor but it was a great monitor.

Maximum resolution is 640x480 and this is a Window monitor. However, I have been using it on my Performa 630CD for a couple months with no problems.

Known issues:

The powerkey on the front of the monitor is always pressed in, making the monitor remain on while it is plugged in.
There are a few minor scratches on the back and bottom of the case, these are very small and are hardly noticeable.

I will send you more info and maybe some pictures if you want.

What I would like to know is if anyone is interested in buying this monitor and if so please make an offer. You can post a reply to these boards or email me at pajemartin@mac.com

Have a great day!

Albert

640X480 mac res? damn... I think you have some worthless plastic there :(

All it is good for now is... to rip apart and see how it works.

Hello!

Yes, it is pretty useless for you Mac OS X users, however, you could use it for some older computers.

OK, got a screen shot attached to this post of what it looks like.

I really need to find a good home for this and all the profit goes to benefit education!

Have a great day!

Albert

Attachments

• cordata_monitor.jpg
    cordata_monitor.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 47
Honostly... who wants to use an older computer? I just use my 7500/100 for network games... I have not done that in a long time. But that is just me. I would not expect to get more than $100 for that puppy. :(

Hello!

Actually, I was not expecting to get more then $10-$20 for this thing plus shipping. I tried PowerMax.com and they said they would only take the monitor if it came with a computer.

Hey, I am looking for a good 21" Studio Display Apple monitors (not the flast ones, the ones that are discontinued). I am not confident in eBay but if you see any online stores selling these for cheap let me know please.

Have a great day!

Albert

Originally posted by martinatkinson
Hey, I am looking for a good 21" Studio Display Apple monitors (not the flast ones, the ones that are discontinued)

may I ask why? why? If I was looking for a monitor I would go for a flat pannel. well... never mind. you cannot get a 21" flat screen (for cheap) Why do you doubt the eBay? And I am sure there are MANY mac sites that are trying to get rid of them by selling with low prices.

Hello!

I do not like eBay that much because I have had bad experience with the sellers. I guess it is not about eBay but about the merchants. One thing I like about used part stores is that they have somewhat of a return policy while eBay merchants are a sale-is-final sellers.

I guess a 22" Apple flat-screen would be nice. If I could afford it. But for one inch less viewable area and a thicker display I can get the price from around $2500 down to about $500 if I buy from PowerMax.com and maybe more from other sellers.

Have a great day!

Albert

Back