disk problem

grandta

Registered
I can't download nothing i keep getting the problem can someone help.

I have a g4 ppc mac 10.4.7

Can you please describe the problem in more detail? I was about to say "plug in the ethernet cable/phone cable." :)

Seriously though, please provide us with some more detail about the issues. Right now your description is so vague that it's hard to target the problem your having.

'I can't download nothing i keep getting the problem can someone help.' is un-comprehensible.

'It just said disk full' - is self explanatory.

Barhar pretty much hit the nail on the head....you basically answered your own question. If your disk is full, then your disk is full...that's the problem. Either you have to get a larger hard drive, delete some files to make space, or you might be saving in a location that isn't the system hard drive (or some other destination you might think you're installing into).

Again, you need to be more specific as to how you came to reach this problem. Just saying "it said the disk is full" is still quite vague. Remember that we can't see what's happening on your computer so to assume that we would know the answer from your vague descriptions is wishful thinking.

We should create a thread in the Cafe: "Hilarious questions by macosx.com users (real & fictive)"... *shrug*...

Kind of like the - My computer won't turn on, it hasn't since the Electric Company cut our power.

I love billbaloney's first post about the thread......that pretty much sums it up. ::ha::

Back