drag/drop and IE windows

chicoco25

Registered
2 questions...somehow, I seem to have disabled the drag and drop function. Not sure how, but I cant click on an icon or file and drag it around. Any clue on how to fix this? Please help.

Question 2.
I have the 17 in powerbook and Ive noticed that on my IE and aol windows...the webpage is small. Even my photoshop icons and menus cause me to strain. Is there any setting that will allow a uniformly larger page with larger text and images? I have a smaller monitor on my desktop and the menus and graphics are much larger. And easier to see. Any help?

2. Try setting your display to a different resolution. In System Preferences, select Displays, and choose a slightly smaller resolution. The downside to this is that you can't fit quite as much on the screen, and the quality of image might suffer slightly, but it will make the items on screen appear larger. The difference is that your other display probably has a lower resolution, meaning it cannot fit as much and things appear bigger.

A more satisfactory option, that doesn't require you to reduce your resolution, is to enlarge the text in your browser windows by pressing command-+ (That's the apple key next to the space bar, and the plus sign) while in IE.

You might also like to experiment with the Zoom function in Universal Access (under System Preferences).

Back