Forums Question

chenly

Moof!
How to you post graphics directly to thread postings/replies, or can we only post links. Also, how do you put a picture under your username where, to the left, mine just says "Member"?

When you do a posting, note the buttons in the "vB Code" section (which is under the "Message Icon:" section). First, copy the link to the image, and then press the "IMG" button, which is under the "vB Code" section. Now just paste the link into the window that pops up and press OK.

Alternatively, you could just put the link to the image around an image tag, which corresponds to .

As to the secondary name under your username, this is configured under your "User Control Panel". Simply click the "user cp" button that's under the main banner at the top of every page. Then go to the "profile" section.

Here's what I used to do: dump images on my iDisk in a folder I'll never change, and use the IMG vB tag to link to them. Most of the time it worked, and we got an inline image right in a post. But some of the time it just treated the link as a regular text link. Now I just attach an image. It's easier.

BTW, why is this under "Mac OS X Systems & Software"?

work.jpg

so will it work or not? this photo above will be the judge!

Back