FS: Brand new Ti867 and 10gig iPod Combo

bacchus

Registered
Folks I just bought, and now need to sell both my new Ti 867 and 10gig iPod.

I really need the cash and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in such a deal.

I've added a 512MB ram chip to the Ti bringing it to 768 in total and also included is an airport card I bought as well. Ti and iPod are literally only a couple of days old and comes with all original packaging, cds etc.

If you bought this in stores it would be over $3000 before the taxes...

Would something around $2995 be a fair price for the combo?

If anyone is interested...i'll post here for a few days before putting it all one ebay.

kerry@reasonid.com

I am interested in the powerbook but do not need the ipod. Considering that a 1Ghz Ti with superdrive can be had new for about 3200 you are going to have to come down on your price.

calliex

Well a brand new one is about 2300. Give me your lowest price. I do not want play the ping pong game.

calliex

Well i'd like pretty cloe to 2300, considering it's brand new and had the airport and extra ram, and a private sale means no taxes.

Waddya think?

Well it is a little to much for me. I new one off of Apple's site is 2300 with the airport card which at present I can't use yet. I get no taxes from mail order. I understand your dilema. I have a $3500 wallstreet that is worth about $600 now. But to me new is buying from Apple or some other mailorder place that I call back and b*tch to if the thing blows up on me and they will send me a new one. I had that happen once. Buying from you no matter how new you perceive it to be is used. Good luck I hope you get what you want for it.

calliex

Back