FS- HP Photosmart 120 Digital Camera

Trip

Registered
If I can get somebody really interested in buying this I'll put up a private auction for that person over eBay, in which payment must be made through PayPal!

HP Photosmart 120 Digital Camera:
1 MP (megapixel) resolution
2x digital zoom
4 MB internal flash memory CompactFlash card slot
Video Mode
USB 2.0 to PC & Mac

Capture the memories with the ultra portable HP Photosmart 120 digital camera. Auto-exposure and auto-flash let you concentrate on the fun. The 1.4-inch color LCD screen lets you review photos easily. Use the video-clip feature to capture moving pictures.

What you get (All "out-of-box"):
HP Photosmart Digital Camera
Wrist Strap
USB Cable
CD with software
HP Photo Imaging software

Reason for selling:
I'm selling it because I'm looking for higher quality, more professional, hardware. Nothing's wrong with this camera, I just need something more powerful.

Problems/malfunctions:
None. Some minor scratches on the front of camera from it sitting on the ground.

Total Price:

$100 USD + shipping.

Trip if you really want to sell, I suggest lowering your price. I found a few places on the web that sell new ones for under 70 bucks

There's no such thing as "new ones". HP stopped producing the camera the day after I bought mine. :)

And I bought the complete thing for $120. So I'm sticking with $100. If nobody wants to buy it that's fine. Two cameras are always funner than one. :)

Trip said:
There's no such thing as "new ones". HP stopped producing the camera the day after I bought mine. :)

And I bought the complete thing for $120. So I'm sticking with $100. If nobody wants to buy it that's fine. Two cameras are always funner than one. :)

Trip,
ever around clearfield?, I would like a closer look at this camera!

~Yoshi

Finally someone who lives in Utah! :D
Is clearfield anywhere near Logan? Do you know how close it is to Provo or Orem?

I'd buy it for $50, but not for $100. It may be like new and everything, but it's far overshadowed by the 5-13 MP cameras now going.

What about $60-75+SH Arden?
I've got a good trade going with yoshi, but $75 is $75! :)

I wouldn't buy something used for any more than what I can buy it new for. If you find somewhere selling it for $70, knock off $10 or $15 and I'd take a look at it.

If you can give Yoshi a good deal, though, go ahead. I'm not in the market for a camera right now unless I can get a really good deal.

Back