FS: M-Audio Sonica and Monster Cable

aerospike2006

Registered
Guys,
I'm selling an M-Audio Sonica and a Monster Cable Interlink Lightspeed 200 Toslink optical connection cable. Both were used for about 2 months. Basically, the M-Audio Sonica is a pro-quality external sound card that plugs into anything (laptop, desktop, Mac) via USB and is completely powered by USB. It allows you to transmit Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound signals to a device such as a receiver with an optical or analog input. The signals are from a software decoder program.
The Sonica is best utilized when connected to a laptop as they do not make 5.1 sound cards which are small enough to fit in a laptop bay, or when connected to a Macintosh. It was given the Best of Show at the last Mac Expo. If you're a serious Mac addict, you've already heard of this then. Also, the Sonica is really cool for connecting to a MiniDisc player and transferring your tunes to it via it's optical output.
With the Sonica, I'm also selling my Monster Cable Interlink Lightspeed 200 Toslink optical connection cable. It's the highest quality optical digital cable Monster makes, except for their new Interlink Reference and THX certified ones. Also, it's 2 meters in length. Utilizing the optical digital output on the Sonica gives the clearest and cleanest signal.
Below are some websites if you want to check these out some more. I bought the Sonica for $79 before shipping brand new at Comp USA online, and after checking the current lowest prices online, I'll sell this for $55 shipped. That's lower than Amazon, eBay's current prices and CNET's price searcher. The Monster Cable I purchased at Best Buy brand new for $79 also after checking the current lowest prices online, I'll sell this for $55 shipped . Ideally, one should purchase these items together.

Thanks,
Josh (aerospike2002)

Sonica
http://www.m-audio.com/products/con...onica_page1.php

Monster Cable Interlink Lightspeed 200
http://www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=912

Hmmm....so no one wants the ONLY 5.1 sound card (for a Apple notebook at least) that is made and extremely high quality Monster Cable???? After all, this is the absolute BEST price you'll find on the Internet. Seems to me that one of the biggest gripes with Mac owners of any models was not being able to get 5.1 sound from DVD's and stuff. Plus, the free VLC 5.1 DVD decoder program finally works with OSX Jaguar - you only have to have your 10.2.3 update installed - and it's FREE!!!!

Back