FS or trade SE Graphite Ibook 366Mhz / 128mb / 18gb

Satan528

Registered
It's in excellent condition case modded the apple glows I could do full case mod where the whole case will glow if you want? Included Are Manual with stickers, 9.1 install cd, Mac OS X black book, good battery, and Yo-Yo adapter. Would like to trade towards a 14'' Ibook W/cd-rw please email me offers to rsisalak@comcast.net I'm a member at Macnn and UGTZ internet game trading zone 27+ ratings plus 65+ ebay ratings. I have numerous video game stuff or just about whatever I could to barter?!. I also have just money if you got a good deal on the Ibook?!. Thanks in advance

Giaguara said:
How much do you want for it? And where do you live/where is the ibook now?

I'm in Vancouver, WA. 98663 it's on my desk in my apartment. What do you think is fair? I can send you pics if you want? just tell me what email to reply the pics too if interested?!.

Are you sure about the 18-gig hard drive? Did you expand? I have the graphite and it's only 6. I didn't know they ever offered an 18-gig hard drive model of the graphite?

Randman said:
Are you sure about the 18-gig hard drive? Did you expand? I have the graphite and it's only 6. I didn't know they ever offered an 18-gig hard drive model of the graphite?

Yes got it upgraded less than 3 months ago

i loved these clamshell iBooks, always been on the lookout for one, what kinda price tho? I live in England, however, which probably makes it a no-go. But still, a price would be good.

Man I don't know about that I hate doing international deals cause of no tracking only safe way is a 1-3 day service which would cost a left nut! But if you are down to pay shipping what do you think is fair? I have 100+ references if needed

I'd be careful with a used 14 inch dual usb iBook. They seem to have a problem with motherboards and there is a class action pending about them. I had one give up on me after 5 wonderful months :( (I had gotten it used)

The problem is rather well documented, though I don't have the links there are sign-ups for the class action and pics of the problem. I have to run, but I'll find some and post a little later.

It affects both the 12 and the 14. I traded the busted 14 for a new 12 plus cash (the apple trader here is a friend and was mortified that the 14 died the week after I finished paying for it.) Now I hear of folks who have had to change their motherboards three and four times in a year.

It does suck, I'm thinknig to unload the beast on an unsuspecting soul, though I don't know if I can do it. (The brain says do it, the heart says no.)

Basic info: http://www.searchrochester.com/blackcider/others.html
@ Apple: http://discussions.info.apple.com/WebX?128@69.QeDcatO6oBE.3@.5999d237
Pix (mine looked just like #4): http://flyweb.at/images/ads/ibook_crash01.jpg

Don't buy a used dual usb (seems the 2002 builds are the worst). Get a new G4 or Powerbook and make sure the hinge is not too tight.

I am a MacUser since '88. I will be a MacUser in '22, if this thing doesn't get out of hand and bust the company. I hope my new 12" fares better than the 14.

But I still have my LCIII to fall back on ;^)

I might just get an Imac to get by for now then until they bring down prices on there high end notebooks, Thanks for the info. though very appreciated

Back