Help configuring icab? and omniweb?

edX

mac shaman
Well, of all the osx browsers, icab is by far my favorite. It's easily the fastest, has customizable themes , very stable & lots of preferences. I would use it all the time if I could just get my fantasy sports page to load correctly. To see what I mean follow this link using icab . All those unfolded tab bar links shouldn't be there. They should only appear when moused over. No other browser i use causes this. I have tried changing all sorts of preferences although i have done so somewhat unmethodically (other than intuition) and not exhaustively. Does anyone know what preference i need to change to get this page to look right? (take a second look in another browser if you're not sure what i mean by right) Omniweb also has problems with my fantasysports page (improper alignment and an obnoxious blue background) but i cannot replicate it on a public page that i know of. I have written icab & omniweb about it but gotten back no response. I even threatened to buy the first program to get it right. No response. The pages look and work great in opera, netscape & ie. I don't want to use netscape or ie unless i have to and I doubt opera will ever be reliably fast as long as it has an ad banner & i'm too poor to pay for it just to find out. So if i could just get icab or omniweb to work right...:confused:

I finally figured out how to fix the problem in icab - go to preferences then Inscript, then identity/settings, and disable java 1.2 under execute. Now, any help with omniweb and bad blue background and lack of proper alignment?

they, along with opera, are new browsers that work with osx. You can find all three at www.macupdate.com or www.versiontracker.com. just do a search and upload the latest.

actually to find the latest omniweb, do a search of this site for 'sneakypeek' and follow the link you find.

Back