Help...need updated developer tools!

CalSD

Registered
The copy of "Project Builder" that was released with OS 10.0's "developer tools" will not run under OS 10.1.2...:( At least I can not get it to properly load! So... is there a downloadable update to "Project Builder"? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!

You can download the entire developer tools image from developer.apple.com
I don't think they just have the project builder for download, but you probably wouldn't want just that anyways because it relies on other things that come with the latest developer tools.

I don't think so. A friend of mine downloaded it for me (because he had a faster connection) and I don't think he is a ADC member, though you may need to be a member to get the CD sent to you. Apple still wants as many people as possible writing for Mac OS X, but it was easier not to include an additional CD in a free update kit if they didn't have to.

Even if you do need an ADC membership, the web membership is free and gives you access to pretty much everything you could need.

They do a nice job trying to make it look like you have to pay during the sign-up process, though. ("Next step, pick a subscription!")

Back