How to make printer spreads in Indesign?

overengen

Registered
Hi!

In Adobe Pagemaker i used to be able to re-order all of the pages automatically prior to printing (...making a printer spread), but nowdays I have to stick to InDesign, poor me ;)

Is it possible to make the same thing with Indesign? ...a "shoe string budget" solution is prefered if there exists such a thing.

Thanks for reading this!

I am a graphic artist and have been producing a mag for the last year. Kinda new for me but I love it. I am not sure about reordering for spreads, as I just print proofs then pdf to printers. But I reorder pages by just dragging them in the pages window to where I need them. If you can inform me a liitle more to decrease my ignorance I will try to help more.

I dont want to reorder all of the pages in 25+ documents by hand, it would be nice if it could be done just as it used to be in pagemaker. I don't know what kind of information you need. It seems to be a plugin from ALAP that does the job, but I don't want to pay anything before I have tried it. So it would be nice if there was a free script or something similar.

Back