I lost my Color picker in Dreanveawer=

Matsaki

Registered
It was some time since I made some work in DW. But I have done it for many years. Now I have CS4 and was starting to make my newsletter in HTML.

First the color palette I used for changing a color of a text is GONE?? Not to be found? Also as it is a newsletter I have to write the whole URL to each image that are on the server. I think there is a way to have DW do that automatically, but I did not find out how yet.

I have seen another newsletter design and they did not use HEX colors, but RGB. Is there a reason for that?

I truly woul appreciate some help as I now am two days late with this newsletter.

Thanks!
Mats

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for not making myself more clear.

I am not a newbie on Mac. Mor an old fox so the repair permissions and all the tricks are made.

What I meant with newsletter coding, I was just wondering if here is a setting writing the whole URL (hard code) directly just for newsletters, so I don't have to bather making it by hand later.

The newsletter I refereed to was inline coded by a web design firm, but they used RGB and not HEX for the text color. It works well and I was just wondering if there was a reason why they used RGB and not HEX colors?

Just copy the html code when you start a new document and edit to suit.

I am not sure why they used RGB color, as the norm for html is hex.

Back