I need to uninstall ichat away message

Dlatu1983

Prime Minister
I installed that ichat app that everyone was talking abotu last week, the one that enables it to have an "away message" of sorts. But rather than displaying my away message (the one that I have set), it's sending ppl ridiculous quotes. Anyone know where I can find the files to trash/uninstall it? Thanks

no, it's Apple iChat. Last week, everyone was talking about a plugin that allowed you to have a prewritten message sent out when you're away, like an away message. But now it's sending out ridiculous quotes to ppl who IM me when I'm away. I looked in my Library/iApps folder, but there's no iChat folder. Where can I go to find this thing and trash it?

Damned if I can remember what it's called. lol Someone on this forum linked to it, but I remember seeing it on macupdate.com and versiontracker, I believe. Giaguara, where do your Latin roots originate from?

Dammit, I can't find it when I search my system. Proxyma, any idea where I might be able to find the plugin so I can trash it?

u could have set it up to pick the message up from your status., you go into ichat preferences, and there' s a auto reply tab..

Can't you just disable it in iChat --> Preferences --> Auto Reply?

Attached is the iCAR readme file, by reversing the installation for geeks part, you should be able to uninstall iCAR.

Attachments

• readme.pdf
    97.8 KB · Views: 1
Back