iPhone 1.1.3 Update Feedback

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
Well, got it installed. I was most interested in location finder on Maps. Well, considering the "circle" was like 3 miles across, and I wasn't even in the circle area, I am not impressed. But, hey... it reminds me of Geocaching.

iTunes keeps telling me the iPhone update server won't work.

I guess a million people all wanting the same thing at once isn't helping.

(It's starting to get f***ing irritating.)

Last edited:
Update: I feel like Batman.

Seriously. I just like telling people that I can triangulate my position, like Batman, using not a supercomputer but my freakin' phone.

iTunes made me activate my phone again after installing the update. I thought this odd.

Well, not many updates that benefit me. Adding the web clips will be helpful because I tend to do a few things more frequent on my iPhone like using Google Reader, than other functionality, like iTunes. So, I can add those web clips and move iTunes to Page 2. Can't wait until the SDK comes out and other apps start showing up, then my iPhone will be worth it's weight in gold. ha! (even if it really has no clue where it is at)

Well, it still shows me as 1.5 miles from where I am really, and still outside the circle. Oh well. :)

I drove about 1 mile away on an errand and check my location and it was dead on target. I went to the Apple store, dead on target. Get back home, has been off 1.5 miles to the south of where I am. Oh well!

Back