iTunes album art upside down?

wtmcgee

Registered
anyone have any trouble with certain album covers being imported upside down in iTunes 4? i dragged and dropped a couple of CD covers from amazon.com to iTunes 4 (via safari) and it imported the images upside down.

strange.....

well it works when i drag it to my desktop then to iTunes. just a few times i've had troble with upside down cover images. strange, eh?

I had that too. Go via the desktop you say...I'll give it a go. I might try ubl instead too.

Hmm, sounds strange, haven't had that problem myself.
However, I wish that iTunes was more intelligent with regard to album covers. It should match albums and artists together so when you drop an album cover in, for example, 'Thriller' by 'Michael Jackson' on to any of his sings from that album, it automatically sets all songs with album name 'Thriller' by 'Michael Jackson' to that image.
This would save hell of a lot of disk space!

no wonder, i have b73. Yea it is a pain adding space for the same image, would be nice that iTunes recognizes the similarity and applies the image.

i'm still not sold on the cover art approach that iTunes is using right now. do i REALLY want to add around 75-150k to each song i have for the cover art? i'm assuming this is just so you can xfer the files anywhere and have the cover art come with you - but on my 15gig iPod i just bought, that's maybe 100 or so mp3s i couldn't normally load on into it (i didn't do any math, so that's nowhere close to an accurate #).

the point is, there should be a better way to do this, without making each mp3 grow in size.

Back