Itunes libaray Deleted

yo i messed up

Registered
(( This deals with Windows XP ))
Ok where do i Begin, I deleted my library prpously because i need room right...

Next, i realised o shit, i need that back cause i had my prefrence is sync as soon as i opend up itunes, Therfore my songs on my ipod would anish the momment i opened it.

I opned my recy Bin thinkinhey ill just put these right back, BOOM nothings in there!? huh i thought maybe i had 2 much room? so i went reserching for possible idea's and i saw this syc thing where my music on my ipod goes right back into my itunes library! so excited me downloads "Ipodlift" off download.com, 100% free and safe.

once downloaded, i hooked USB up to it and yea it started reconizing all the songs i had. soon enought it had my complete libaray off ipod. SIMPLE right?

This is wher ei start loosing my head, i go to setting's and it said "Songs go stright to itunes libarary, once downloaded off Ipod" Perfect! accept nothings happening, my songs are just sitting there infront of my face going NOWHERE!

I freak out and wondering what the hell is going on, i tool around, press buttns here and there, still nothings happening! i close it (IpodLift) * i had it opend for 3 hours!* so i go into my computer>My Music>Itunes>Itunes Library, WHAT every single album & song was right there! now i need to figure out how to get that in ITUNES

I open itunes with my 0 songs and go to file>Import> then to Itunes Library
but after that im lost and i dunno wut to do.

.:: thats why im here with my 1 Post, asking all you awsome people HELP! how do i get these song in my itunes ::.

**Thanks** for reading this and YES i relaise this is a MAC site, but im wick Deseprate and u guys just soo happen to have a thread called IPOD.

Back