iWeb blog (and iPhoto, too)

ncarraway

Registered
I'm writing a blog in iWeb. The template I am using has a photo on the top of each blog entry. So when I insert a photo in to the "photo holder" in the template, the blog's homepage shows a small thumbnail of a photo along with each blog entry.

The problem is, on some of the blog entries I accidentally deleted the photo holder, so when I added my own photo (where the photo holder was), the blog's homepage no longer shows a thumbnail of that photo for that specific blog entry. Bummer!!! Is there anyway to fix this??

Also, does anyone happen to know, if you do NOT copy photos to the Library (when importing pictures in iPhoto 6), does this somehow limit iWeb functionality (for example, are those photos not available in the media window via iWeb).

Thanks!!

Has anyone had any luck with this? It looks like in the default blog pages, iWeb places whats called an "image placeholder" on the page, which displays on the front page of the blog (and in the RSS feed). Does anyone know how to recreate this image placeholder if its deleted? Thanks

Back