Javascript Engine

Trillian

Useless Icon Porter
Ok, I've figured out how I want to make the interface for my programe. However, to be able to implement the interface, I need to build a modified javascript engine into it. It needs to be modified because, I just want it to power the interface, not to be used as a free alteritive to Konfab.

So, my questions:

Who can point me to a good site with documentaion on building a javascript engine into apps

And, how much of a chance is it that someone will try to use this as an alternative to Konfabulator?

Get Apple to bundle your program with OS X and you may have a chance at overtaking Konfabulator. Other than that, I doubt you have much chance, but good luck trying anyway.

No, my point with that was that I didn't want it to be used as a substite for konfab. I didn't know (at the time) weather having a javascript engine in there would make it able to run widget apps (in which case, i would have had to figure out someway to code in a stop to that). In hind site, it seems like arather stupid question. :p

Well, from my perspective at least, you basically asked a question without providing some important information, like what you are trying to achieve, what your program does, etc.

yeah, sorry, I've been kind of a spacecadet for a while. I'm like this alot during allerge season. :\

Back