Jedi Knight 2 Rocks!

whitesaint

cocoa love
Played this game on my G3 based iMac a while ago and the computer couldnt handle it, wit my eMac 800 Jedi Knight 2 is a killer game! I think its so much fun to be able to switch between lightsabers and blasters so easily and such good graphics. The eMacs 32 Mb graphics card really helps out alot. Jedi Knight 2 is the best game for the Mac! ;)

Yeah I like it to. The force powers really give it an edge as well. Force pushing guys off cliffs is great. :D LOL

Does anyone know if Lucasarts are going to allow a port of Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy? They've got my money if they do!

dbd

like most lucasarts games, it will take 6 months for it to come out for Mac. Why must we always wait!? :(

The answer, as with most things, is simple.

Marketshare.

:(

I'm gonna email Aspyr/Raven and LucasArts--nothing like an old-fashioned write in campaign!

wow the last level is soo cool in JK2!!!
I guess i'll do multiplayer now. Why are there no players on? Can you only battle people with macs? (there are actually usually 80 people on, which isn't a lot for a video game).

Too much jumping puzzles in this game :(

I'm getting real sick of having to save every time I successfully make 2 jumps in a row. But yeah....the force powers are great.

yeah i found it strange that very few people are online :-\

oh and BTW i run a gaming club at school, the is one of the games...... think of the fun^^

I love JKII. I had played it quite a bit on my friends PCs and I got the demo a month or so ago but my G4 350 couldn't handle it. Anyway I just got a new 800Mz chip for it and a new graphics card and it plays really well! And MOH Spearhead. I love the MOH games.

Back