Job Posting: E-Commerce Opportunity

JamesT2

Registered
Dear All,

I am a senior business consultant planning to leave the corporate world and set up my own e-commerce company, the proof of concept is already finalized and existing non technical customers are currently using the platform.

I am currently looking for Individual(s) with experience:

PHP/MYSQL Developer for a long term role to build and maintain e-commerce Websites for clients.

This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with strong programming skills and web design skills along with experience of developing PHP/ MYSQL based Websites (not necessarily commercial). Home working experience is also ok.

Experience of the following is an advantage (in descending order of preference): experience of OSC, ZenCart, Joomla, phpBB or similar bulletin board software.

Shell Scripting, email integration. Unix system administration. Email/Web marketing technologies.

Web design/CSS/JavaScript/DHTML. SEO - XML. Your responsibilities will include the development of new sites and functionality as well as technical maintenance, optimisation and support.

You should have extensive PHP/Red Hat/Linux knowledge and be able to learn new technologies quickly. The successful candidate should be hard-working, self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines. This is a permanent position with starting salary dependent on experience, though freelancers will be considered.

This rewarding role will give you the chance to show off your development skills to a mass online audience, and offers long-term development prospects. If this sounds like the role for you, send us your CV immediately along with example URL's of your work.

Email reumes to Admin@global-hosting.co.uk

Back