Kissing

How do you kiss?

• Always my eyes closed

• Most of the time eyes closed

• Most of the time eyes open

• Always eyes open

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gia, you must really be bored today :)

I close my eyes, but I'm not sure about my horse.

I can't say that my eyes are closed all the time - but to take the thread one step further I will ask which way is the best? Oh, and kissing with your eyes open is very, very, wierd.

Always... though, I must admit, the exception to the rule is at stoplights, when I'm driving. :D

Dang. Wish I had a girlfriend. Excuse me while I go sulk. lol

Giaguara said:
there is no "i don't" :D
There should be. Not all of us are in relationships, or have been in a serious relationship.

Oh, and not all of us are youngsters, thank-you-very-much. :p

i agree that it is highly awkward to have your eyes open during a kiss ( my exception is if i hear a strange sound or something)

Eyes open=not good, weird and never goes down well with person/horse you are kissing (sorry bob) :D
Only open mine if something distracts me! Was with a girl in a nightclub a while back, while we were kissing the bar staff kept flinging bottles into a bin behind us. I opened my eyes thinking someone had thrown something at us, when she realised that I had opened my eyes she threw a wobbler and started saying it was weird to open eyes while kissing! I knew I was beaten so I just said good night! Met my girlfriend the following week so I keep my eyes shut these days!!!! :cool:

JetwingX said:
i agree that it is highly awkward to have your eyes open during a kiss ( my exception is if i hear a strange sound or something)

You don't have to close eyes to feel well together with your partner... her (his) hair is beautiful, no ?
Close your eyes if you want to think about someone else :)

chevy said:
You don't have to close eyes to feel well together with your partner... her (his) hair is beautiful, no ?
Close your eyes if you want to think about someone else :)

actualy no... i visualize what is happening

Back