Logo Help!

Trip

Registered
I've been put to work by a friend at school who is taking on his fathers business of temporary tattoos. He's looking for a logo, with unique design, that appeals to teenangers around 14-20. I need some idea's and fast! If somebody is interested in helping please reply! I'm stupid when it comes to design and I need the money from this project, so all help is greatly appriciated!

Name: Awsome Body Art
Job: Temporary Tattoos

I'll post some of my idea's shortly so you can rate them, thanks!

Here's one quick idea a friend sketched out for me and I desided to use for an idea...let me know what you think:

Attachments

• abalogo.jpg
    abalogo.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 49
* * * * * - 5 Star Rating!

Wow, that is very nice Trip! I can not really think of much to say about suggestions. It is clean and simple and really catches your eye. What does your friend that owns the business think of it?

And if you need any help for other ideas feel free to message or email me, I will be glad to help you brainstorm.

Have a great day!

Albert

The guy who owns the business took a look at it. He said that out of all the workers he's had done logos for him in the past this one appeals to him most of all! (That made me feel good about it...)

But then he told me he was looking for something a bit more...tribal. Like the quiksilver logo, or the Billabong logo. I'll upload some more idea's tonight, so you guys can rate them again. :)

Here is Idea #2 (I plan on making at least 5 idea's in all) for you to help me out with. Again: ALL comments are gladly welcome, improvement is the first step to ruling the world. :) Anywho...

Attachments

• idea #2.jpg
    idea #2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 22
Back