looking for a graphics tablet

falloutjunkie

Registered
i have been looking at the wacom intuos2 tablet for a few days now and i just about have my mind made up... but i would still like to consider some other options... if anyone has any suggestions as to a brand or model or website to go to please help me out... i am looking at the 4x5 200 dollar one and i want more real estate to work with for less money than wacom is asking.

If you want more for less, try the Wacom Graphire. I used a 6x8 inch tablet at school (on a PC :p), and it worked quite well. Just don't get the new one that lets you put a picture behind the drawing surface, because it doesn't work as well.

i'm using wacom tablet for 5 years now. Tryed some other brands (mostly cheap ones) and no other comes even close to the wacom feeling. Actually I'm working on a A5 Wacom Intous bought 2 years ago. And I'm using the table every day as my only input device (beside the keyboard of cause ;) ) when working under OS X. The Mx500 mouse is just for playing TacOps here because this game is not working with the tablet.

But most other games are working perfectly so I can recommand the wacom tablet 100%. The first few weeks are a bit amusingly but if you really use the tablet for the first weeks you will love it and never touch a mouse again :D

Back