Looking for good software!

ricardo_Perez

Registered
Hi all,
I have a videography business where I make DVD copies of all the videos I made for my clients. I have used number of DVD copy software but they are time consuming and I am also not satisfied with their quality, since they don’t have all the features that I need. So is there any other software, which can help me in my business?
Thanks in advance!

Since they're your own videos, I guess the DVDs aren't copy-protected at all. Simply make a disk image in Roxio's Toast Titanium and burn that, again and again.

If you however would want or need to add the copy protection or region codes etc, DVD Studio Pro would be the next bet.

Yeah! Now days lot of DVD copy software are available on the net, but you may have been unable to search out the best one. Currently I am using a software called DVD Cloner V, I got it from this link http://dvd-cloner.software-com.com/ and it’s really amazing as well as it is very easy to use. It has high speed. With the help of this software you can copy different type of DVDs and give perfect quality of your customers. I hope it will help in your business.

Back