Looking for this Font: Ribbon 131 BT

chemistry_geek

Registered
I'm looking for a font called "Ribbon 131 BT". It came with a free version of WordPerfect I downloaded from the web several years ago. I lost my Mac OS 9 system during a bad upgrade. When I try to install it from a Mac OS 9 CD, the installer asks me for a registration number, problem is, it never asked me before. All I want is the font Ribbon 131 BT, not the WordPerfect program. I used to have my own business making and selling soap. Attached is a picture of the font on my product. Anyone know where I can find Ribbon 131 BT?

Attachments

• mvc-005x.jpg
    mvc-005x.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 35
I found that website to be a combobulated mess with all the banner adds. I clicked on 1001mac fonts and it took me right back to the same page. I found another site through Sherlock last night that has look-a-like fonts, but they want me to pay for the fonts. I don't know the price for the fonts, it just said I must pay for look-a-like fonts.

Hello!

After about 20 minutes of searching all over Carracho I finally found a copy. I am in the queue right now and will post it when I am done.

Have a great day!

Albert

Hello!

You will find the font attached to my post:

Have a great day!

Albert

Attachments

• ribbon131 bt.sit.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 154
Hello!

Have a great day!

Albert

are you a robot or something? lol... you always begin with "Hello!" and end with "Have a great day! Albert"

just kidding! :p don't take it seriously... please.... it's just funny how all your messages start and end exactly alike....

Hello!

Yes, I guess alot of my posts do begin with the same phrase and end with the same. I assure you that no I am not a bot :D I even usually write emails using the same headers and footers. Don't know why, just became a habit of mine :) Here, I'll end this one differently...

Have a great week!

Albert

Back